Today the GoldBarReporter.org published that Washington State Supreme Court Justice Barbara Madsen to be sued for gross civil rights violations
The complaint centers around public officials in Gold Bar, Snohomish County Washington, and the Washington State Bar Association conspiring to harm the Gold Bar Reporter’s news source because we exposed at least six of Washington State’s top corrupt officials including Aaron Reardon, Kevin Hulten, Jon Rudicil, Mark Roe, and John E Pennington.
In the 33-page filing with the Federal U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, Anne Block is seeking, via a WRIT OF MANDAMUS, to “disqualify all Washington State Bar Associates from “hearing, any and all of her cases involving the Washington State Bar Association for the reasons set forth in this petition”. Ms. Block bases her disqualification argument upon Federal statute 28 USC 455(a) and (b) stating the issues as follows:
1. Are all Federal Judges and Commissioners in Washington who belong to
the Washington State Bar Association (WSBA) required to disqualify pursuant to 28
USC 455(a) and/or 28 USC 455(b)?
2. Under Washington Law, established by Riss v Angel, do members of the
Washington State Bar Association who hold judicial office face individual liability if Petitioner Block prevails in her Civil Rights/RICO/Sherman Anti-Trust suit against the WSBA?
3. Have Judges Richard Jones, Ronald Leighton, and Ricardo Martinez engaged in misconduct mandating their disqualification under either 28 USC 455(a) or 28 USC 455(b)?
4. Under Washington Law, do judges and Washington State Bar Association members who participate in prosecuting in the disciplinary process have any immunities?
5. If in fact the judges should have been disqualified, is the proper remedy to void the orders they issued and remand the case back with an out of state judge appointed to hear the case?
[pdfviewer width=”600px” height=”849px” beta=”true/false”]http://corruptwash.com/wp-content/uploads/Writ.pdf[/pdfviewer]