Shawna Cox was a passenger in the car driven by Lavoy Finicum. As the video shows, FBI and local law enforcement set a roadblock for the purpose of preventing Lavoy Finicum and his colleagues from attending a meeting between those at the Malheur Wildlife Refuge and the Sheriff. When Lavoy Finicum tried to bypass this roadblock his car got stuck in snow. When Lavoy Finicum got out of the car, hands raised, the officers opened fire and killed him.
According to Shawna Cox, these officers also opened fire on the car and wounded Randy Bundy, one of the passengers with Shawna Cox. They were all arrested.
Today Shawna Cox filed her ‘Affirmative Defense and Counterclaim’ alleging
1. Jurisdiction, or lack of
2. Venue or lack of
3. The court that is attempting to prosecute me is an Article 4 court and not an article 3 court.
4. I object to the court continuing to attempt to identify me as a subject of corporate United States of America, I ask the court to cease and desist this, and acknowledge I am a sovereign citizen with State and Federal constitutional rights and protections of law.
5. I am requesting a fact finding hearing to identify the status of the court and my status with the court.
6. Restriction of Judicial Powers
7. Selective prosecution, unequal protections of the laws, Government > the people
8. Omission and misprision of felony by state and federal agents, officials and employees.
9. Subversive activities against our state and federal constitutional form of governments.
10. Malicious Prosecution
11. Unlawful detainment and seizure.
12. RICO Racketeering efforts organized against me, us, the Hammonds and others.
13. The constitutional right of militia to assemble against subversive attacks against the Constitution of the United States and the people of the United States.
14. My right to assemble was interfered with.
15. My Freedom of speech was interfered with.
16. Criminal Negligence
17. Organized attempted execution/murder of a witness and informant.
18. Organized execution / murder of my co-witness and co-informant.
19. Foreign Agents operating subversively within United States, including but not limited to State and Federal Bar Associations, IMF agents and Blackstone mercenaries.
20. Including but not limited to the following criminal codes and crimes in contend were committed against me and others who I came to rescue: 18 USC sections 3, 4, 13, 201, 210, 211, 241, 242, 371, 641, 654, 662, 1001, 1016, 1018, 1341, 1349, 1512, 1513, 1519, 1621, 1623, 1951, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 2071, 18 USC Chapter 96 RICO, False Representation Concerning Title, Criminal Sabotage, Assemblages of Saboteurs, Fraudulent removal of property, Intent to defraud, Malicious prosecution, Subversive Activities made felony, Conviction of public officer forfeits trust, culpability, complicity, assault in the first, second and third degrees, coercion, harassment, theft, robbery, forgery duress, bribery, trading in public office, trading in special influence, failure of duty by public officer, intimidating a witness, tampering with a witness, tampering with physical evidence, rendering criminal assistance, compounding, Abuse of office, organized crime, leading organized crime, controlling enterprise or reality – conspiracy or attempt, criminal profiteering, money laundering, oath on admission, adverse possession under claim and color of title, rights of survivors and witnesses, right of effective council and judicial officer defined – when disqualified.
As soon as the filed pleading is obtained, we’ll repost the original.
[pdfviewer width=”600px” height=”849px” beta=”true/false”]http://corruptwash.com/wp-content/uploads/shawnas-affiramitive-defence.pdf[/pdfviewer]