September 14, 2014. TV host and activist, Bruce Broussard speaks with Bill Scheidler about the root causes of public corruption, and about Scheidler’s campaign for WA State Legislative office in his effort to address government corruption. Mr. Broussard is a political figure and TV host of Oregan Voter’s Digest. He is also a great humanitarian in his effort to help senior citizens.
The direct link to the interview is here.
Interview begins at time 4:30.
Topics discussed are these….
Government Corruption — It is all about managing risk.
Premise: we, at www.corruptwa.com, are of the opinion that a great deal of the “corruption within government” that citizens recognize and experience particularly within the courts in violations of due process violations, has its genesis in the state’s management of risk.
Some of these Tactics:
1) Establish “procedural rules” that courts must follow and the legislature must follow. This way “court rules and legislative rules” can be used to “control” substantive issues. For example: A breach of these procedural rules provide the excuses why legislators are frustrated in bring up bills to address corruption, why lawsuits against public servants are dismissed or sent on years of litigation.
2) Use the “legal” establishment in a way that puts lawyers in all branches of government. Lawyers are regulated by the WA State Bar and it is in the Bar’s leverage on lawyers, said another way, the Bar has its boot on a lawyer’s way of making a living, which is used to manipulate them to engage their role in the ‘management of risk’ whether or not the individual lawyers knows what is actually happening.
3) Create an environment that helps shield this strategy or helps justify it… for example… use events such as occupy wall street or the Auroa and high school shootings as a ways to “justify additional government control”. The more control we give government to exercise upon us the less obvious will be the “unauthorized controls” that are already in place to “control risk and liability suits.”
4) render impotent any challenger by having lawyers and judges literally destroy any person that ‘gets too close’ — Pro Se’s are nearly always defeated and subject to “sanctions” for bringing cases against government.
5) One tactic that clearly suggest “our government is controlled in what they do and how they do it” is in the make-up of “ethic boards”. Rather than having these “ethic boards” come under citizen control, which would be a disaster for corrupt public servants, the boards are all ‘hand-picked’ by the very entity the board is to regulate – “judges and lawyers are handpicked for the Commission on Judicial Conduct and the WA State Bar. Legislative members are handpicked for the ‘legislative ethics board’ and so to for the ‘executive ethics board’.
To say this another way … the “ethic boards” are at the root of government corruption because these boards determine what level of dishonesty we citizens must accept from our public servants.
These are just some of the tactics
All of this is a “structural” design to avoid liability.
This is why I’ve been so aggressive in getting “lawyers out of our legislature” and active in getting “ethics boards” under citizen control… but the sad fact is, our government public servants have enjoyed having us, the people, as their play toys and a source for their wealth, and the “structural” mechanisms to “protect government” are firmly in place. Any effort to return government back to the people and restore “truth and honor” is a difficult task. “We the people” need to make it happen. And shows as yours will get the word out by exposing just how blatantly corrupt and dishonest our public servants have become – by design.