Next Sunday, September 14, 2014, at 5PM, TV host and activist, Bruce Broussard invites Bill Scheidler for a discussion on the root causes of public corruption. Mr. Broussard is a political figure and TV host of Oregan Voter’s Digest. He is also a great humanitarian in his effort to help senior citizens.
For Sunday’s show, the Topics expected to be discussed are these….
Government Corruption — It is all about managing risk.
Premise: we, at www.corruptwa.com, are of the opinion that a great deal of the “corruption within government” that citizens recognize and experience particularly within the courts in violations of due process violations, has its genesis in the state’s management of risk.
WA State, circa 1977-1989, brought about a lot of legislation that focused on granting immunity to certain state officials, RCW 2.64.080, and created the “office of risk management” RCW 43.19.766 – which is tasked in understanding and managing risk.
At that time, it became clear that as government grew larger, and more was demanded of government, costs were getting out of hand and “liability” for all that governments were expected to do, but were screwing up, became an issue that threatened the whole enchilada — “unlimited risk” associated with being the “provider and protector for more and more people” is a prescription for disaster.
Hence the Office of Risk Management was created. This agency, which you can equate to the state’s version of the CIA, employed “outside” contractors, who specialize in risk management. For example of such a firm is, Marsh and McLennan. These firms are the tools by which the dirty work is done — the planning, scheming and organizing all the players. This is where “money” buys influence. These outside entities bribe and manipulate ‘public servants’ yet work outside of government and the prying eyes of the public so their acts are well hidden. These ‘risk management firms’ have their hooks into politics and candidates, liability insurers, law firms AND the MEDIA, among others.
Manage risk by “frustrating/obstructing” any effort to hold accountable “public servants”. In other words, gain CONTROL of the government process within the Judicial Branch, the Legislative Br and the Executive Branch; and manipulate the people.
Some of these Tactics:
1) Establish “procedural rules.” Once a governing body establishes “rules of conduct” these rules can be utilized to “control that body.” This tactic is effective in setting priorities or even preventing “good ideas” from getting considered. The courts and its officers, judges/lawyers, despite their “oath” to the constitution and law, are required to follow the “court established rules”.
The legislature has its rules of procedure that it must follow. This way “legislative rules” can be used to “control” or subvert important issues and debates. For example: A breach in a procedural rule provides the excuse why legislators are frustrated in bring up bills to address corruption, why lawsuits against public servants are dismissed or sent on years of litigation and appeals — “procedural rules” are to “frustrate” the return to “truth and honor”.
2) Use the legal establishment, i.e., the Judicial Branch and the WA State Bar. By having lawyers in all branches of government (and in the fact that the “judicial branch determines THE LAW) is the coupe de grais in gaining full control.
Lawyers are regulated by the WA State Bar and it is in the Bar’s leverage on lawyers in which these schemes are carried out. Said another way, the Bar has its boot on a lawyer’s way of making a living, which is used to manipulate them to carryout their role in the ‘management of risk’ whether or not the individual lawyers know what is actually happening. And Lawyers have their boot on our legislators and “we the people” because they occupy the “judicial branch.”
3) Create an environment that helps shield this strategy or helps justify it… for example… use events such as occupy wall street or the Auroa and high school shootings as ways to justify additional government control. The more control we voluntarily give government in their control over us the less obvious will be the “unauthorized controls” that are already in place they use in order to “control risk and liability suits” by controlling us.
- Government employee unions offer the best “diversion” and “cover” for this overall control scheme.
One example in how “crises are created to control the government function” is show by the WA State Supreme Court’s ruling in the Mcleary case. Here the WA Supreme Court Justices (i.e., lawyers of the WA State Bar acting as judges), in a suit brought by the teachers union, are holding the WA State Legislature in contempt!!! It is a perfect example of this “CONTROL” of the government functions by the “legal establishment”, which is controlled by the Office of Risk Management.
4) render impotent any challenger by having lawyers and judges literally destroy any person that ‘gets too close’ — Pro Se’s are nearly always defeated and subject to “sanctions” for bringing cases against government. And any honest and ethical lawyer who speaks out against government corruption is quickly disbarred.
5) Another tactic that clearly suggest “our government is controlled in what they do and how they do it” is in the make-up of “ethic boards”. Rather than having these “ethic boards” come under citizen control, which would be a disaster for corrupt public servants, the boards are all ‘hand-picked’ by the very entity the board is to regulate – “judges and lawyers are handpicked for the Commission on Judicial Conduct and the WA State Bar. Legislative members are handpicked for the ‘legislative ethics board’ and so to for the ‘executive ethics board’. To say this another way … the “ethic boards” are at the root of government corruption because these boards determine what level of dishonesty we citizens must accept from our public servants.
These are just some of the tactics
All of this is a “structural” design to avoid liability. This is why I’ve been so aggressive in getting “lawyers out of our legislature” and active in getting “ethics boards” under citizen control and going after those lawyers who allow all this to happen.
But the sad fact is, our government public servants have enjoyed having us, the people, as their play toys and a source for their wealth, and the “structural” mechanisms to “protect government” are firmly in place. Any effort to return government back to the people and restore “truth and honor” is a difficult task. “We the people” need to make it happen. And shows as yours will get the word out by exposing just how blatantly corrupt and dishonest our public servants have become – by design.